- This activity has ended.
Offspring 2020: Zigzag
De Ateliers invites you to Offspring 2020: Zigzag, curated by Fabian Schöneich. Offspring 2020: Zigzag marks the end of our second year participants’ working period at De Ateliers.
Cecilia Bjartmar Hylta
Exhibition runs from September 4 – 20, open daily 12-6 pm (Wed-Sun).
Due to COVID-19 regulations it is necessary to buy your ticket before your visit.
You need to buy a ticket for the day you plan to visit.
Catalogue: €10 (available for purchase at De Ateliers, PIN only)
We are following the COVID-guidelines issued by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). Please make sure to follow these regulations:
- Stay at home if you have cold-like symptoms
- Visit the exhibition alone or with a member of your household
- If possible, avoid public transport
- Keep 1,5 meters distance from other visitors
- There is no cloakroom available
- Follow all regulations as indicated by the staff and signage at De Ateliers
In the following weeks more information will be shared about the public programme, which consists of a collaboration with online radio collective Ja Ja Ja Nee Nee Nee.
Please visit the website zigzag.de-ateliers.nl, a website created especially for this show. More content will follow soon.